UKKO.fi is looking for an English and Ukrainian speaking Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team. This job opportunity is targeted at Ukrainian refugees and the position can be tailored for the chosen candidate.
As a customer service representative, your main responsibility is to provide customer service and advice to other Ukrainians in Finland on how to employ themselves as a light entrepreneur and to answer their questions. In addition to customer service, you will have some communications and marketing related work tasks such as preparing materials and presentations to Ukrainians on how to employ oneself and run small a scale business in Finland as an alternative for traditional employment relationships.
This position is suitable for you if:
- You have a basic understanding of financial management and customer service, previous work experience is preferred although not essential.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you are interested in learning more about entrepreneurship in Finland.
- You want to help other Ukrainian refugees to employ themselves in Finland by sharing information and advice.
- You are innovative, proactive and you have good communication skills.
- You are confident and comfortable when communicating in English.
We offer a supportive and friendly workplace with an open organizational culture that encourages employees to be proactive and support and help each other. We have flexible working hours, and you can choose to work at our homely office in Ruoholahti or partly at the office and partly remotely. The position is fixed-term (from 4 to 6 months) and weekly working hours land flexibly somewhere between 15 and 30.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions! Our Customer Service Team Leader Tanja is available for questions at email@example.com.
Please complete your application on 29 May 2022 at the latest.
The position will be filled immediately after suitable candidate is found.
P.S. We apologize that our career site is currently available only in Finnish. You can send the application by clicking "Lähetä hakemus".